This Week in Science - May 13 - 19, 2013:
- Magnetar at black hole here.
- Cloned human stem cells here.
- Cell calculators here.
- Music matched to color here.
- Scientists agreeing on climate change here.
- Remote-piloted plane here.
- Earth’s core here.
- Bright lunar explosion here.
- American asteroid sampling here.
- Hofstadter butterfly effect here.
- Electric shocks aid math skills here.
- Printable solar panels here.
“women aren’t allowed to—”
“women shouldn’t/can’t ___ because periods”
“men are biologically better than women at—”
“only men can/should—”
“it’s not ladylike to—”
“you’re not a real woman if you don’t—”
“men are dominant and superior—”
“women have to—”
“she’s a slut/whore/trashy woman because she likes to have sex”
“she asked for it/it was her fault for—”
“women should wear—”
its such a cliché statement but like beauty really is in the eye of the beholder and like even people who may not be “conventionally attractive by society’s standards” can still find someone who thinks they are the most beautiful person in the whole world and that really makes me happy